Friday, January 10, 2014

The most belated reveal everrr.

I am nothing if not well-timed. 

...I'm sorry I can't even type that with a straight face. 

First thing's first: let's talk about Secret Santa, and how I'm the worst one ever because I got so wrapped up in nonsense this holiday season (more on that later, maybe) that I totally missed the reveal, and then my "Oops I missed the reveal" post got lost in the mire of more nonsense, so here we are, well on our way into friggin January, and here I am finally getting around to showing off my Secret Santa gift. 

The gift I sent,  went to Jamie of The Growing Up Diaries.  I'm sorry that your gift didn't show up until after the reveal. There was some stupid post office nonsense that got in the way.  I was so glad to hear you liked it though, and I'm glad you got it in time to check out of adulthood for a minute after your own stack of nonsense happened. 

Snagged from Jamie's reveal post. 

The gift I received came from Emily of Be Blessed Y'all. (Most precious blog name ever? Yes.) And I freaking love it. You can't quite tell in the picture, but there's two pair of amazing fuzzy socks there - the others are white with red toes and heels. I've been trying really hard to keep from straight devouring that box of Swiss Miss, and the candy canes were all fashioned into perfect minty death spikes as they should be. I still haven't tried on that nail polish yet; gonna have to do that soon! 

And yes, Emily, I love the journal!
Now that that's done, I can tell you guys how freaking excited I am for a project I've just started. It's not an original idea or anything, but I'm doing the 101 things in 1001 days project. You can view the list breakdown here in my previous post. That's all I'm really gonna say about it for now. It's a long-term project, so I'll explain bits of it further as I get to them.

And now that all THAT is done, I can't wait to write a real, actual friggin blog post.
...which theoretically will be up this weekend. I hope. 

No comments: